Friday, May 27, 2011

Excuse Me?!?!

My boys crack me up.  They never cease to make me laugh with the crazy things that come out of their mouths.  These are just a few of their recent shenanigans.

Proof that Jaxson Already Thinks Like a Man
Jaxson: "Mom, your boobies are huge."
Me:  "Whaaat?"
Jaxson:  "Your sunglasses.  I mean your sunglasses are huge."

Proof that Eli is Still Innocent
Random Girl: "My mom's name is Melissa."
Eli: "Well, my mom's name is Mommy."

Boys Will Be Boys
Jaxson: "Eli, did you know God made everything?"
Eli: "Yep.  Everything."
Jaxson: "You know what that means?  It means he made our butts!"
Eli: "And our poop!"
Jaxson: "And our wieners!"

You can imagine that this went on for quite some time, and I struggled not to join in their raunchy conversation.

Lily Gaga
Jaxson: "Don't be a drag, just be a queen.  Don't be a drag, just be a queen."
Me: "Oh my.  Let's not sing that anymore."
Jaxson: "But, Mom, I really like Lily Gaga.
Me: "Her name is Lady Gaga, and I probably shouldn't listen to that."

No comments:

Post a Comment